Welcome to the British Assistive Technology Association Website
- To campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- To provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- To educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- To promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- To develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.
Recent BATA News
BBC highlights experiences of disabled people as workers and consumers
Week of coverage under 'Disability Works' banner…
BATA to sponsor independent living show
Barclays venue for 2017 AGM: book your place
Top speakers Minto and Whippy to appear at February 9 event…
Join our webinar on supporting staff with AT
Expert panel to discuss the challenges in providing AT in the workplace…