Welcome to the British Assistive Technology Association Website
- To campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- To provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- To educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- To promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- To develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.
Recent BATA News
Speaker launches All-Party Parliamentary Group for Assistive Technology
BATA is a founder member of group of MPs and peers that will lead on AT policy…
NHS takes stock of campaign to give disabled patients greater access
BATA and AbilityNet agree adoption is priority for Accessible Information Standard…
BBC highlights experiences of disabled people as workers and consumers
Week of coverage under 'Disability Works' banner…
BATA to sponsor independent living show