Welcome to the British Assistive Technology Association Website
- To campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- To provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- To educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- To promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- To develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.
Recent BATA News
Shadow education secretary launches All-Party Parliamentary Group for AT
And looks for support from BATA members…
BATA polls students on DSA
Survey probes students' views of changes to DSA…
BATA's YouTube Channel
Members' invited to contribute content…
Breakthrough on VAT
Thousands of assistive systems will be free of VAT thanks to a ruling by HMRC…