Welcome to the British Assistive Technology Association Website
- To campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- To provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- To educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- To promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- To develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.
Recent BATA News
Barclays venue for 2017 AGM: book your place
Top speakers Minto and Whippy to appear at February 9 event…
Join our webinar on supporting staff with AT
Expert panel to discuss the challenges in providing AT in the workplace…
Students struggle to pay £200 DSA charge
New research from BATA bolsters case against DSA reform…
Hector Minto is made accessibility evangelist at Microsoft UK
Software giant appoints AT specialist to key role…